WHAT I ATE TODAY
In England playing festivals. Shit is bleek.
- •ToastSourdough. Butter. Good.
- •Fried eggUsually I don't eat them at all. In my brain runny yolk is reserved for the truly daring and badass. Pretty proud.
- •Streaky baconWhich is what they call USA bacon but different because it grew up an ocean away eating English things.
- •Pork pie with questionable fruit chutneyPurple fruit chutney
- •CiderMysteriously made out of passion fruit
- •LeavesThis is not a land of dressing over here. Salad means carrots with mayonnaise. Freal.
- •Wine gums
- •Gin and seltzer with a bit of grapefruit juice.Show drank
- •Cheese strawsFor some reason they were covered in nuts
- •Emergen-cFrom home