Best advice I've ever received
Ok, so some of these are so cliche that my 20-year old self would've scoffed at this advice. But my forty-something self has the wisdom and life experience to know better. I mean, some of these are literally fortune cookie cheesy. But true.
- •My health is my number one priorityI now listen to what my body is telling me-as it does talk to me, sometimes in small whispers.
- •Follow my blissAfter leaving a stressful career for something more gentle and low-key, I'm now working for myself-setting my own schedule, working autonomously. You guys- it's a beautiful thing.
- •Speak my truthAs a quintessential "pleaser", this one still challenges me. It's a daily struggle, but one I'm working on.
- •I find answers to life's tough questions in natureAlways. Invariably.
- •My dogs' love is the purest form of love there is. Period.
- •Travel. Travel. Travel.I often seem to appreciate life most when I'm in a foreign place. Learning about another culture, or trying new exotic cuisine.