No introduction necessary!
- •Watching red carpet events. I know. I'm embarrassed to admit it. I love to see "what they're wearing." I know I'm not supposed to enjoy superficial stuff like this being a Montana girl, a place where women don't indulge in wearing even the slightest bit of makeup, but rather, adorn their 'natural' faces.
- •Slapstick comedy. As a self-proclaimed film buff, I'm just now coming out of the closet about this. Although I love that female comedians are taking up more space in Hollywood!
- •Burnt cheese.
- •Biographies - as to get the dish on people.
- •Hawaii. I know. It's cliche. Especially when your friends are traveling to Morocco, Bali and Latvia. But Hawaii is my guilty pleasure (Kauai in particular). In fact, I fantasize about it when I'm not there, and listen to Hawaiian music during harsh Montana winter storms.
- •Brownie corners. And edges.
- •Real Time with Bill Maher. And binge watching Orange is the New Black.