Already on li.st? Open in app.
I like to experience the same things over and over.
- •The Great Gatsby.The Fitzgerald's are my favorite author and Gatsby is the easiest to go back to because of it's length. (I say "Fitzgerald's" because we all know Scott wouldn't have done anything without Zelda.)
- •Jane Eyre.Just a beautiful novel about a stubborn woman who wouldn't give up her soul.
- •The Perks of Being a Wallflower.Come on. It's teen angst mixed with mental illness in the nineties. I love it.
Walk away now. Seriously...
- •I'm 23.I've done nothing in those years.
- •I live in Delano.It's a shit town.
- •I prescribe to a vegan diet.Judge me and I'll cut you.