My First Ever Celebrity Crushes
Believe it or not, I was thirsty back in the day too.
- •Leonardo DiCaprio in TitanicWhen I watched this in elementary school, I OBVIOUSLY thought Leo was gorgeous. But I didn't tell anyone because I felt ashamed I was attracted to him (???). I went to a Christian school and I thought it was a sin or somethin.
- •Adrien Brody in King KongDon't judge me. My brother bought this on DVD so I watched it a lot. I was 7 years old, and I thought he was so handsome. I still think about that nose everyday 😍
- •Joe JonasThe best Jonas Brother. He was hot with his straightened hair in Camp Rock and he's still hot now. Anyone who likes Nick more is WRONG.
- •Zac Efron in HairsprayDuh. I specifically remember writing Link Larkin with hearts around it in my phonics book.
- •Robert Schwartzman in Princess DiariesI think it was his sideburns that really got me. He was so adorable in the movie, and he's a great musician. Also he's a Coppola.