FRUSTRATING CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCES
Confessions of the food service business.
- •Attempting to break down the doors with 30 min until open. With the hours posted. In bold.
- •Needing ice cream before 11:30AM
- •Informing me on how to do my job.
- •My greeting met with their demands. i.e. "Hello how are you?" "Give me vanilla on a cone."
- •Those who need ice cream before 11:45AM
- •Not receiving tips when I have been very helpful. And you have a noticeably expensive leather purse.
- •Catering to the American spirit of entitlement.