THINGS THAT MAKE ME SAD
A few days ago I just kind of boiled over with sadness and anger over these topics and it feels good to put it in a list
- •When people say little things that are racist/assume skin color infers "ghetto/dangerous/less"/don't admit they are acting racist
- •When people say All Lives MatterThat is NOT the fucking point!
- •When people don't understand that institutional racism still exists
- •When people say, "it's a free country!" Usually in relation to doing/saying something stupidThat is NOT what political liberty is
- •That I feel out of control at times as a young female in public/at nightI always have to be aware and searching for safety
- •The stories of Syrian refugees