Adventure to Elyssia
First train ride merits a list of my random thoughts, right? Really, any adventure means a random list of thoughts is in order.
- •3:30 amWhy the hell did I set an alarm for 3:30?
- •3:31 amOh. Because traffic.
- •5:30 amMy mom clearly did not get enough sleep.
- •6:00 amSo...they just don't check in your bags...?...!
- •6:25 amGod does this thing shake like this the whole time??
- •6:50 amLaughing because of the amount of snacks I brought and because I got stopped on the platform to check my age. Yes, I am indeed old enough to ride alone, thank you.
- •7:23 amIs it frowned upon to take my shoes off and cuddle up in my seat? Because I really want to just take my shoes off and cuddle into a ball and nap a little
- •7:34 amThat bathroom was terrifying. Wtf.
- •7:40 am - what I've learned so farI wish I had worn leggings, an oversized sweater, and slippers. This is a 10 hour train ride. Why did I wear jeans? Also I wish I brought a pillow and a blanket. It's freezing in here.
- •7:58 amI'm thinking I can take my shoes off it I want, at least I have sock on. This is so random to be seeing. While I'm trying to enjoy the scenery.
- •8:00 amShe has both feet up there now.
- •9:49 amDozed off for a bit, my arm slipped from under my chin, my head fell forward, and I woke up very confused. I'm sure this will happen multiple times.
- •11:20 amGot to stretch outside at union station, but couldn't see any of the DC sights, sadly