HOW I WOULD LIVE IF I HAD SCROOGE MCDUCK MONEY
- •THE HOUSING: A bungalow with a yard and a pool in the Rockridge or Adams Point areas of Oakland, plus a condo in Rogers Park in Chicago for the summers.The exterior of the Chicago building *must* be brick.
- •THE CLOTHES: Dusen Dusen and Samantha Pleet for every day, Erdem/Kenzo/Rodarte/Christopher Kane for special occasions, and 👜a quilted vintage Chanel purse👜
- •THE ANIMALS: Hank would have a bunch of those microfiber blankets from Target that she's sexually attracted to, plus a Wikipedia page, plus a nurse and a nanny, so Karl Lagerfeld's cat would look poor and neglected by comparison. Do you hear me, Choupette? Also, a doberman.
- •THE STAFF: An anti-personal trainer ("You could work out bit you're already so thin"), a compliment czar, and an antisocial media specialist who helps me maintain a little mystery
- •THE NONSENSE: Frosted champagne glasses filled with frozen gummy bears in every room of my house, plus a small collection of the personal effects of cool dead people like Poly Styrene