HOW TO MAKE AN ADULT SIPPY CUP WITH TUPPERWARE AND ICE
It's hot today ☀️☀️☀️
- •Take some sort of clean but used container that used to hold [salsa, cheese crumbles, hummus, dip, et al].
- •Put water in it and freeze it.
- •When it's done freezing, stab the frozen ice puck with the blunt end of a fork until a little bit comes off the edges.
- •Try in vain to get your puck to fit into a Tupperware. It should lay on top.
- •Pour cold water over the ice puck.
- •Now you have this thing. Good for you, I guess.