HOW TO MAKE AN ADULT SIPPY CUP WITH TUPPERWARE AND ICE
It's hot today ☀️☀️☀️
- 1.Take some sort of clean but used container that used to hold [salsa, cheese crumbles, hummus, dip, et al].
- 2.Put water in it and freeze it.
- 3.When it's done freezing, stab the frozen ice puck with the blunt end of a fork until a little bit comes off the edges.
- 4.Try in vain to get your puck to fit into a Tupperware. It should lay on top.
- 5.Pour cold water over the ice puck.
- 6.Now you have this thing. Good for you, I guess.