I ENDORSE: MONTH OF JULY
- •Pageant Material by Kacey MusgravesCountry music that feels personal. I want to hang out with her and drink beers in a schoolyard after all the kids have gone home.
- •Yes to Tomatoes moisturizerNot too heavy, and it smells rull good.
- •Taking the transbay busesSure, they are more expensive and slower, but they are so much cleaner and less crowded/smelly/inexplicably humid than BART!
- •An internet comment where some guy told a woman to go flick her beanThis was and is a hateful thing to say, but my god, what a whimsical vehicle for sexism! It sounds downright adorable!
- •The Alley in OaklandThis divey bar serves sandwiches and reminds me of the ramshackle punk venues of my youth.