LYRICS FROM "I WANT TO GROW UP" THAT I VIBE TO THE HARDEST
(the Colleen Green album 💚)
- •"I've got a mind of my own and I know it's a good one/So I won't take advice from fools"
- •"Cause I'm shitty and I'm lame and I'm dumb and I'm a bore/And once you get to know me you won't love me anymore"
- •"Cause I'm sick of being immature/I wanna be responsible/And I'm so sick of being insecure/I wanna be more comfortable"
- •"Small talk at the Smell/Talk so small/You'd need a microscope to discern much at all/And just as well"
- •"Is there anything stronger than biology?/Is love being ruined by technology?"
- •"Everything is a stressor/fragile teeth bear the pressure"
- •"TV is my friend, and it has been/With me every day from an early age"
- •"Lately I've become aware/That I can do whatever I want"