MY INTERNAL MONOLOGUE RE: THE SEDER I'M HOSTING
- •Nobody ever died from hosting a Seder
- •What's the worst that could happen? I give everyone food poisoning and lose all my friends?
- •It's not like anybody coming is orthodox
- •I'm giving them a free meal. What kind of an asshole would get mad about a free meal?
- •I'm going to die
- •Why is it so hard to find kosher for Passover candy in Oakland?
- •Am I social justice-y enough for a social justice Seder? Would wearing a braid help?
- •Do we have enough dessert?