NASTIEST PLACES I HAVE PEED
When you gotta go, you gotta go. In ascending order:
- •Stoner dudes' apartment, EvanstonI was working on a student film. There was a thin layer of pubic hair ALL OVER the floor.
- •The old Fireside Bowl, ChicagoBefore it got fixed up, the bowling alley-cum-music venue had a bathroom that smelled like a dumpster-ashtray combo. Cleanliness is not punk.
- •Port-a-potty, Pitchfork Music FestivalAbout as gross as you would expect, and made worse by my bringing my bag inside, like an idiot.
- •Bathroom at Ross on Market Street, San FranciscoThe smell was nauseating, I think because someone had already puked in there.
- •Whole Foods on 24th in OaklandThe floor was covered in a liquid of some kind--but WHAT kind?!
- •Bathroom at Safeway on 30th and Mission, San FranciscoI honestly can't remember what was so bad about this one, only that I made a mental note to remember forever how repulsed I was.