THOUGHTS ABOUT TURNING 27 TODAY
For I'm a jolly good fellow, which nobody can deny.
- •I'm not going to record a timeless album and then kill myself, so stop asking, okay?
- •In theory, the pressure's on to marry and reproduce, but I'm more comfortable than ever saying I'd be happy with or without a man.
- •I almost wrote JAPpy above and that's true in its way.
- •What am I supposed to do with my life?
- •Why do I think that anyone is obligated to "do something" with their lives?
- •I'm Frances Ha's age.
- •Will I ever have children?
- •How can I reconcile being much happier in California with wanting to see my family in Chicago?
- •lol who cares I'm young and healthy and about to eat lots of cake 🎈