THINGS I DO INSTEAD OF GOING TO BED
And this is why I can never be one of those CEOs with a 4:30am wake up time.
- 1.Go to Brit+Co's website, search "apps" scroll through any and all weekly best app round ups and download a majority of them
- 2.Browse around the App Store while I'm on there waiting for my downloads
- 3.Download some other apps I found on my own that seem at least mildly interesting
- 4.Play with my new apps
- 5.Contemplate sleep but I've only made it through half of my new apps and I gotta finish what I've started
- 6.WOW I LOVE THIS ONE
- 7.Lol this app sucks bye
- 8.It's 2am, I love apps so much, maybe I should drop out of med school and develop apps
- 9.I know nothing about coding or developing apps...
- 10.Maybe I could get a job at a place like Brit+Co and write the "5 Best New Apps of the Week" articles?!?!!!
- 11.I COULD TOTALLY DO THAT AND PLAYING WITH APPS ALL DAY WOULD BE MY JOB
- 12.I wonder if I'd have any other responsibilities
- 13.I wonder how much they get paid
- 14.Hm, idk, let's use this sleep app to help me sleep now and this sleep tracker to track my REM cycles and this alarm app to wake me up
- 15.GOODNIGHT MY APPYS, I'LL BE BACK FOR YOU IN THE MORNING 😘