A LIST OF THINGS I WOULD BE GOOD AT MAKING LISTS ABOUT
New to lists. 29, mechanical engineer for Fitbit, make beer, into food, beer, gardening, old cars, Maui, hunting, fishing, subarus..
- •Beer. Making and drinking.
- •Food. Making and eating.
- •Engineering. I work as an ME at Fitbit and I am into the more traditional cars/engines side as well.
- •Hunting. Get over it, I like to kill AND EAT delicious animals.
- •Fishing. Knowledgeable in Salmon and albacore fishing. Also great at drinking beer while fishing.
- •Subarus. I own one and am hooked on turbos. Waiting on that 2016 sti with the direct injected 2.5l...
- •Old cars (ford mostly). I have a good grip on how they work and have restored (helped at least) a few. Mustangs and more recently Broncos. I have a 65 fastback with a supercharged 289 running 10lbs boost.
- •Maui. My wife's family is from there and we go a lot so I know a lot if the good spots. I get island fever after 2 weeks but I love it there.
- •Oakland. I live there and stuff.
- •San Luis Obispo. I used to live there. And stuff.