Meals that I've Eaten for Free at Presbyterian
courtesy of the volunteering department (each meal valued at $5)
- •01/05/17 Brussel Sprouts and Vegetarian Cajun RiceNot the greatest but the vegetarian cajun rice was pretty decent. Brussels sprouts were definitely overcooked. Watermelons definitely overpriced but they were free so I can't complain.
- •01/10/17 England Clam ChowderI am definitely taking a risk with this one on the hospital food but this was actually pretty good. Forgot my meal card this time so technically was not free. (Valued at $3.75)
- •01/12/17 "Coconut" Rice and Beans with Mangoes"Coconut," because I don't taste coconut. Average rice and beans, needed to add some salt and pepper.
- •03/31/17 Poppyseed bagel with cream cheese and water
- •(05/23/17) Rice with beans, edamame, cubed watermelon, and bottled water.
- •(05/25/17) Yellow rice, cantaloupe, and a banana.