Junk food temptations.
Munchies or not they are tempting, here's a list of items that tempt me from time to time.
- •Chocolate chip cookies, soft/chewy ones please, with a cold glass of milk. Yum.
- •Some pop-tarts are always good, so keep them outta my site.
- •Pizza, you can never go wrong with a slice of pizza. Whether it's on a countertop still in box or stored in the fridge in plain site view, not sure how but I always manage to make room.(Can be junk food depending on where you're getting it from.)
- •Sour candies. Chewy is better when it comes to the sour side.
- •Chic-fil-a, when passing by one I feel like I should've stopped by. Sundays are the saddest, so I stay clear of them.(Not junk food)
- •Pringles, as I walk down the chip-isle and pause at the midway point and hesitate to reach down I can't help but contemplate which should I get, Original or Less Salted Original... this always gets me.