- •All life is lived in the shadow of its own finitude... But when this finitude is made acutely imminent, one suddenly collides with awareness so acute that it leaves no choice but to fill the shadow with as much light as a human being can generate — the sort of inner illumination we call meaning: the meaning of life.Maria Popova of Brain Pickings
- •Our suffering arises from the unseen, unfelt parts of ourselves.Carl Jung
- •The most profound expression of love is simply our full attention.Krishnamurti
- •Life exists only because of a myriad of synchronicities that bring us to this particular place at this particular moment. In return for such a gift, the only sane response is to glitter in reply.Robin Kimmerer, "The Magic of Mosses"
- •Meditation actively deconditions resistance... We're training ourself to be right with what's here.Tara Brach
- •The stronger the wants the more the fear of not getting what we want.Tara Brach
- •Whether you think you can or you think you can't... You are right.Henry Ford