THE ONLY THOUGHTS YOU HAVE IN SWIM PRACTICE
and I mean the ONLY thoughts. swim practice is very predictable.
- •oh my gosh the water's freezing
- •I'm so sore
- •we all swim in a yellow submarine, yellow submarine, yellow submarine...
- •why did I come here
- •swimming sucks what if I quit
- •nahh then I'd gain 50 pounds because of my swimmer's appetite.trust me, we probably eat more than football players. in the whole world. combined. probably.
- •crap I've got a chemistry quiz tomorrow. hope I remember that when I get home
- •how many was that? 9?nope, it was only 4, sorry- 6 more 200s to go!
- •we all swim in a yellow submarine...
- •30 minutes left? dang better start putting in some effortCoach: Great job Anne! where was that effort this past hour and a half??
- •yellow submarine, yellow submarine.
- •for dinner, I think I'll have some fried chicken. or Hopdoddy's. Torchy's sounds so good right now. when will practice be overin reality, I already know that dinner is leftover Asian food, but I can dream, right? it's swim practice
- •only warm down left and we get to leave!! the faster I get this done, the faster I go homeof course, this mentality only occurs when it's the very last set of the day.
- •sped up version of "yellow submarine"as I'm sprinting the warm down set.
- •BYE COACH SEE YA LATER...or the next time I'm crazy enough to come again. which will probably be in 9 hours, at 5:30 in the morning.