WISDOM FROM TOMMY BOY
It's like Don Quixote. The classic quest story with hero jester and his long suffering manservent
- •Fake it until you make it.Tommy persevered. He kept trying despite his self awareness that he wasn't the smartest around.
- •Appreciate where you came from.Tommy was loyal and loved his home in Sandusky. He had the best intentions for his town and employees.
- •Sometimes you just have to say "fuck it"Tommy was willing to brush off the haters when no one believed in him.
- •Have a back up plan ready.Tommy pulled the swarm of bees trick out of his ass. It was perfect and saved him and Richard.
- •Friendship.Tommy and Richard can cry it out, laugh, and most importantly they care about one another with a brotherly love.
- •Take time to find yourself.Tommy spent years in college that informed who he became. He didn't rush into self discovery and understood that it's a process.