Music Videos of the 1990s I Used to Sneakily Watch in My Parents' Basement
I was homeschooled and lived in Kansas. C'mon...
- 1."Santeria" & "What I Got," SublimeThis is from the era of thinking puberty pretty much made me a badass
- 2."Don't Speak," No DoubtI went through a serious phase of wanting to be Gwen Stefani. (Who didn't?)
- 3."Spiderwebs," No DoubtSee No. 2
- 4."Tonight, Tonight," Smashing PumpkinsHe creeps me out... And yet I still kept coming back for more
- 5."Monkey Wrench," Foo Fighters
- 6."The Good Life/Say It Ain't So," WeezerI also shamelessly went through a blue hair-and-massive-jeans phase... There is photographic evidence.
- 7."Greedy Fly," BushSee No. 2
- 8."Ready or Not," FugeesLauryn. Hill.
- 9."Aeroplane," Red Hot Chili Peppers
- 10.Anything created by Alanis MorissetteShe was like a goddess.
- 11."Push," Matchbox TwentyI'm not ashamed.
- 12."I only Wanna Be With You," Hootie & The BlowfishMy first tape! Sam Goody was my jam whenever Mom dropped me off at the mall
- 13."Freshmen," Verve PipeBreaks my heart every time. Even though I had ZERO idea what this song was about.