SONG LYRICS TO CASUALLY SLIP INTO CONVERSATION
Sometimes I casually slip song lyrics into conversation. Sometimes it's so sneaky I'm the only one who knows. The trick is to play the song in your head as you say it. Will the other person notice? TBD.
- •"Regrets and mistakes are memories made." -Adele, Someone Like YouWhen you mess up but then you laugh about it or learn from it.
- •"What do you mean?" -Justin Beiber, What Do You MeanTo clarify.
- •"I want to be forever young." -Alphaville, Forever YoungWhen you're sad that you're old.
- •"Help! I need somebody!" -The Beatles, HelpWhen you're in a pickle. Or you're practicing the art of asking for help. (So proud of you! #bettertogether)
- •"I'm so fancy." -Iggy Azalea, FancyWhen you're all dressed up! Duh. Pinkies up.
- •"The sun will come out tomorrow." -Annie The Musical, TomorrowNot sure how to comfort your friend? Annie will help you.
- •"Don't mess with the flow, no no." -High School MusicalWhen someone messes with your hair.
- •"Hello...its me" - Adele, HelloEVERY CHANCE YOU GET!!