ASOIAF CHARACTERS I WANT TO SUFFER PAINFUL DEATHS
I say ASOIAF and not GOT because there are some differences (not even mad about it, just a fact) and a lot of my feelings about it stem from the books vs the show.
- •Walder FreyFUCK THIS GUY. All the Frey's really, but if you chop off the head then the body (typically) follows. I will never forget the way I felt reading the Red Wedding. Not a huge fan of Edmure, but I love Brynden Blackfish. So don't think I've forgotten about you, assholes. The North remembers.
- •Gregor Clegane/Ser Robert StrongLet's not all pretend that we don't know that Ser Strong is zombie Clegane created by freakshow Qyburn. He was a monster when he was a real boy disfiguring his brother (who I find strangely endearing, even though he's an asshole) and I still have a visceral response to Oberyn's death.
- •The entire Iron IslandsThat's right. Everyone. Nuke the place, or better yet have it swallowed whole by a kraken, and be done with it. I don't want to drudge through another fucking Iron Islands chapter.
- •LittlefingerHe's never done anything overly offensive. In fact, he's done some things that are good. He tried to warn Ned (RIP), killed Cat's batshit crazy sister (I actually cheered), and has been sheltering Sansa (for what I can only assume is for creepy pretend Cat sex reasons, but I digress...) However, he's a snake. He gets under my skin.
- •MelissandreThe bitch bugs. Here's the thing, she's actually a very interesting character, but most of the time when she's being preachy-Lord of Light all I can think about is evangelists beating people in the faces with bibles. Sorry, not sorry. The night is dark and full of terrors.
- •Ramsay BoltonSick and sadistic, and not in a way that makes him interesting. In a way the causes my stomach to turn. I actually have a fascination with Roose that has to do with my theory that he's a skin changer or I'd put him on my list too (Red Wedding, how Ramsay came to be...) The major difference between Roose and Ramsay is that Ramsay isn't as logical or tactical and he's a psycho hothead. I think it'll be a while before he's killed off, but I don't think he'll be the last man standing either.
- •Ser Allister ThorneI never understood why Jon gave him so many chances and he just KEPT BEING A DICK. So annoying, talk about being a sore loser.