FAVORITE CHILDRENS BOOKS
As chosen by my choosy children
- •Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise BrownIt's a classic for a reason and my go-to baby shower gift.
- •Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice SendakIt was my favorite as a child and my 3 year old can recite it from memory.
- •Goodnight Goodnight Construction Site - Sherri Duskey RinkerFor your vehicle lovers.
- •Brown Bear Brown Bear What do You See? - Eric Carle
- •Dragons Love Tacos - Adam RubinAfter all...dragons LOVE tacos.
- •Stuck - Oliver JeffersPoor Floyd just wanted a relaxing day flying a kite...
- •The Night Before ChristmasMy son requests it year round. 💁 what are you gonna do?
- •Oh, The Places You'll Go! - Dr SeussReally any Dr Seuss, but this is my son's favorite.
- •The Book With No Pictures - BJ NovakSo. Much. GIGGLING.
- •Penguin on Vacation, by Salina YoonMy one-year-old has been absolutely entranced by this since he got it at three months old.Suggested by @katya