SHOWS THAT I REWATCH
I'm a serial rewatcher. In order of most times rewatched.
- •The OfficeI have watched the series through more times than I care to admit (with the exception of Scott's Tots which I have only watched once and have never watched again. Just can't.) in addition, it wins for Most Single Episode Rewatches.
- •Grey's AnatomyLike The Office, I have been watching Grey's since high school. I'm a Ride or Die. I'll never stop watching.
- •Arrested DevelopmentI find something new every time I rewatch. A subtle joke that I didn't catch, a snippy one-liner, what have you. Never gets old.
- •Parks and RecreationI got to this show a little late. I watched the first couple of episodes when they aired and really didn't like it. I gave it another try (after much insistence by close friends whose opinions I trust) and I'm glad I did!
- •30 RockAnother show that I got to late and also a show that I learn something new about with every rewatch.
- •Band of BrothersMy husband and I rewatch this every November in our admittedly strange way of celebrating Veteran's Day. We have talked about adding The Pacific in for the Marine Corps birthday, but it hasn't happened yet, so I doubt it will.