⭐️ THANK YOU, STARMAN ⭐️
So many others will and have put it more eloquently than I, but I wanted to write out some feelings I'm having while listening to Heroes.
- •Growing up in a small town is difficult, especially if you're the slightest bit different
- •I never really felt as if I fit in
- •My absolute favorite thing about David Bowie was his dedication to being fabulously different.
- •Never fit in
- •Always be yourself
- •Stand out, if that's what you want
- •Be a different character, if it suits you
- •His salute to all things odd and individuality was comforting in a time when I questioned if I would ever feel "normal"
- •And then letting that go
- •Because why be normal when you can be a star[wo]man? 🌟
- •All of my heart and soul to Iman, his beautiful partner. I can not imagine her pain