WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS IF YOU...
(a list of annoyances that are intolerable, but not overtly offensive deal breakers)
- •Don't return buggies/carts to the corral or storeDouble points if you have some massively idiotic excuse for not returning them like, "it's their job" or "they like to get outside for a little bit"
- •Chew with your mouth open🙊
- •Say things like "supposably" instead of "supposedly"😒
- •Loudly snap/chew/pop gum
- •Are super judgmental about other people's interestsLook, I don't give a shit about One Direction (sorry), but I'll never make fun of someone who loves them. Teasing? Sure. Just don't be an asshole, k?
- •Are a total snob about thingsI've met people who roll their eyes at adults reading YA. Seriously, get over yourself.
- •Double park your car
- •Spell 'definitely' wrong.There are too many people who struggle to spell this word...Suggested by @lindseyryanb
- •still use the phrase "love me some _____"Suggested by @francium
- •Complain about the service at a restaurant...before we get our food. Pretty sure you get served spit food often.Suggested by @ljsee
- •Can't keep a secret.Suggested by @heyashton
- •Scrape your fork with your teethSuggested by @holly70
- •Talk during the movieSuggested by @markmatlock
- •Talk about yourself in the third personSuggested by @Letha