CHAPTERS OF MY HUSBAND'S NON-EXISTENT COOKBOOK: HOW TO COOK 5 THINGS
He's a man of many talents, but a slightly limited range in the kitchen. Inspired by Mark Bittman's How to Cook Everything.
- •EggsScrambled, fried, or toad in the hole exclusively. Though he really does make the best scrambled eggs - a major turn on.
- •TacosOf the vegetarian variety (but not with exotic vegetables or anything) and featuring copious amounts of Adobo.
- •White people stir fryI introduced him to sesame oil when we were dating and now he thinks he's fancy.
- •SpaghettiNot with meatballs. And not homemade pasta. Alternate title for this chapter: how to boil something.
- •PotatoesFried, mashed, baked, parboiled (a revelation for him).