WEIRD THINGS I DID WHILE HOME ALONE THIS WEEK
I've had roommates/housemates since my junior year of college. This week I got the house to myself...
- •Did all the dishes and laundry in my new bathing suit.
- •Danced around to Spotify's "Dance Workout" playlist for hours.Shit is good and I feel no guilt.
- •Ate like total shit.Two handfuls of peanut butter Panda Puffs and a slice of banana bread for dinner? With no one else to cook for/to cook for me, I have so little motivation.
- •Watched Divergent for the 10th time.This movie is always on HBO and I have no willpower and I find Four super attractive and did I mention I was alone?
- •Slept in a t-shirt, but no underpants.Not a long sleep shirt, but one where my ass definitely shows. I always think it's so vulnerable to see dudes like this... Everyone looks like a child in the t-shirt/no pants combo.
- •Asked everyone I know with a dog if they wanted to go on a dog-walking date.I'm an extrovert and so is my dog.
- •Speaking of dogs, I watched this video 4 times and cried every time: http://bit.ly/1SOYN96I'm sorry I just made you cry, but isn't that the best/saddest?
- •Smelled my armpits a lot.Who am I kidding? I do this around my husband constantly.