A PRIEST OFFERED TO EXORCISE MY SON 😈
Be forewarned- this story is not as exciting as it sounds. Hope you enjoy, @Veronique :)
- •A few days before Christmas 2013 we went to my in-laws church to baptize Declan so both of our families could be there.Us and the godparents, my bro and cousin.
- •Things were going well, Dec was being a sweetie.Liam was sitting with my other brother.
- •Then, things started to go awry.Ok he wants to sit with us, that's cool.
- •And then the crying.
- •And squirming.
- •And trying to run away in the church.Dec says WTF, this is my day, bro.
- •So, we get to the part of the baptism where the priest asks the parents to renounce evil (it's considered a "minor exorcism").One of the many weird things I don't totally understand about Catholicism, but we're gonna go with it.
- •Liam is screaming and crying and being SUCH a brat that the priest jokingly turned to us and said, "Do you want me to perform one on him, too?"I should have said yes.
- •Luckily, bro #2 came through like a champ, took him outside and we finished the baptism in peace.Fun fact: my husband has lost 90lb since this pic was taken. Fun fact #2: my FIL was baptized in this gown.
- •And they all lived happily ever after.Except Satan, he's outta here 👉🏼.