HOT MESS EXPRESS
Feeling depressed, panicky, anxiety ridden, but powering through. 👊
- •Need to go back to work after being off for 7 years and that terrifies me.Who will even hire me, how will the kids do, who will watch them, how does that work, what if I get no vacation, what if I don't know what I'm doing?
- •Our van door is broken.$934 to fix it. Hoping Honda will pay for it since it's a major safety issue.
- •My mom has her memory screening this week, is working a temp job, and we just signed her up for Obamacare.I worry about so many things for her.
- •I can't figure out where I stand on pro life/ pro choice. Not that anyone cares, I just feel like I should know my own mind.Raised pro life, currently pro choice, but I hate the idea of abortion for convenience. As a married, middle class Catholic with family support, I know not everyone has my options, though. I also feel like birth control should be available to everyone and people screaming for pro life damn well better be promoting and participating in adoption and helping those babies after they're born. Also, people claiming to be Christian who love Trump. WTF?
- •My husband's company may be going under.I don't think he'll have a problem finding another job, but it's stressful and sad.
- •My in laws support Trump.And it makes my blood boil. Also, there's a Cub Scout dad who wears that fucking red hat. 😡
- •Trump in general.How should I be helping? How did it come to this? What insane thing will happen next?
- •Coping strategies:Eating my feelings, sabotaging my diet, drinking beer, SO MUCH CRYING, aggressively hailing Mary 🙏, listening to classic rock, sleeping, thinking about sleeping, more crying, and going for a run.
- •Would love any prayers to the deity of your choice, good vibes, shouts into the infinite abyss, etc.Thanks for giving me a place to unload. I know these are first world problems, but they're mine and they're consuming me. Fighting my way through.