Today we're smoking pork shoulder and the whole yard smells amazing. Here's how it's done.
- •Make stressful Costco trip to purchase meat with two year old in tow.
- •Clean last night's dishes out of sink. Rinse meat.
- •Squeeze mostly empty mustard container until you remove every last drop.
- •Awkwardly smear mustard and add lots of pork seasoning.
- •Tie them up.
- •Put on the smoker. Wait 10 hours. Accomplish many household chores.
- •They're done when they hit 203.
- •Pull the pork.
- •Make the meal of your choice! We usually go with sandwiches, wraps, nachos, baked potatoes or enchiladas.The best part is, for $25 we have enough for at least 16 or so servings. We usually get tired of eating it and end up freezing a pan of enchiladas.