My Favorite Movies, Chronologically
Inspired by a bunch of you several weeks ago.
- •The Princess BrideMy childhood favorite. My cousin and I would have sleepovers almost every weekend and we had a VHS with this and her favorite, Annie.
- •10 Things I Hate About YouMy favorite high school movie. Shakespeare + Snarkiness + Heath Ledger ❤️
- •Garden StateMy favorite college movie. It came out my senior year and something about it just struck me. Plus,the soundtrack is awesome.
- •Honorable mentions throughout my childhood:Grosse Pointe Blank, The Count of Monte Cristo (with Jim Caviezel), The Usual Suspects, Signs, Charade, Desk Set, Saved!, Serenity
- •My favorite recent movies are kind of a weird mix, but I'm owning it.The Martian (I love the Swiss Family Robinson type survival hacks), Guardians of the Galaxy, Star Trek (first reboot)