MY FIRST SEVEN JOBS
Inspired by @BWN_7 etc.
- •Cashier: Scot Farms Grocery StoreMy first job. 16. 2 register store. Felt like a rebel when I got to restock cigarettes. Still feel nostalgic at the smell of any small grocery store.
- •Photographer: Sears Portrait StudiosThe parents were worse than the kids. Spent too much money on random shit at Sears.
- •Marketing intern, marketing assistant, marketing specialist: Heritage Federal Credit UnionFirst job in my field after declaring a graphic design major. Had 2 amazing bosses that have ruined me for other bosses. Super flexible, lots of creative freedom, ideal job.
- •Framer: Jo-Ann FabricPart time job while looking for graphic design job. Actually pretty fun. List about it here: CONFESSIONS OF A FORMER JOANN FABRICS EMPLOYEE
- •Web and Graphic Design Specialist: Universal Technologies, Inc.That's UTI for short, which perfectly describes this work experience. Crazy ass family run web design company specializing in funeral homes. Literally the worst.
- •SAHMNo pay, no holidays, demanding and unreasonable employers. Perks: occasional nap breaks and snuggles.
- •TBDPlanning on returning to the working world in 1-2 years. Any ideas welcome.