OH SHIT! HOW TO MAKE A LAST MINUTE BABY QUILT.
How to deal when you realize your poor second born niece is the only grandchild you haven't made a baby quilt for and you're going to visit in 2 weeks.
- •Frantically search your fabric bin for leftovers from her brother's quilt.Realize you have barely enough. 🙌🏼
- •Figure out how to piece random scraps together to form some semblance of a design.This looks good, right?
- •Realize the back will have to be all white, which is kind of like a fuck you to the parents.If you use this, it will literally never be clean.
- •Pray you have enough white thread to finish the project.
- •Stop by @joannfabrics for some quilt batting.And hope you don't get mugged. Those psychos have scissors.
- •Sew the front, sew the back, pin and quilt that bitch.
- •Bind the edges, cut the threads and realize you skipped a lot of the steps that make it look nice like washing and ironing the fabric.Screw it, the baby won't care.
- •Finish with one day to spare!Ta-Da!