THINGS I SAID I'D NEVER DO
- •Become like my parentsAnxious and sensitive meet quick tempered and judgmental. I got some good traits, too.
- •Read A Song of Ice and FireNo regrets.
- •Sleep train, use a toddler leash, yell at and/or ignore my kids.Everything child related. I knew nothing.
- •Eat onions, mushrooms, mayonnaise, butter, etc.I'm a reformed picky eater.
- •Live far away from home17 hours.
- •Get rid of cable.I used to be a tv addict, but I only have a few shows I HAVE to watch now and am happier for it.
- •Become co-dependentHow can you not?
- •Run for fun.I'm still not sure about this one.
- •Stop being creativeI miss being artistic. It's like a part of my personality is missing.
- •Drive a minivan.Minivans are fucking amazing. Practical and I'm definitely cool enough to rock one.