Just realized this is my 100th list! 🍻
- •Made it to 7am Mass, which is always 25 min shorter than 9am Mass
- •Killed our household project to-do list
- •Had time to reorganize the garage, which looks awesome now
- •Got to take a nap
- •Hubs got to tune up is bike and go for a ride
- •Picked up used skis for the big kid
- •It isn't even 4 yet!
- •Had to sneak into kids room to change all the clocks, including big kid's watch, which he was wearing.
- •Still woke up before 6.With a 5 am wake up of "Mom, I lost my watch!" "Go back to bed!"
- •I was hungry for lunch at like 9:30am
- •The kids seem to have more energy than normal.
- •I'm ready for dinner at 3:42.
- •The odds that 5:30 am wake ups will be the norm for several weeks are high.