2017 Summer Movie Grades
Going to the movies in the summer is one of my favorite rituals. I'm going to keep a list of the movies I've seen & their grade (in my opinion).
- •SnatchedGrade: B I went with my mom; it was cute. I enjoy Amy very much. Solid supporting cast also.
- •Title: Wonder WomanGrade: A I'm not a superhero movie person, but this was great.
- •Title: Rough NightGrade: B- I love the cast! It met my expectations.
- •All Eyez on MeGrade: D Tupac deserved a better movie. The lead actor was great, but the movie could have been so much more.
- •Girls Trip : Grade AHow could I not support this film with 4 leading black women! And Kofi and Lorenz are too fine for words