Best Lines From the Lemonade Script Part 1🍋
It is worth the read:http://genius.com/Beyonce-lemonade-script-annotated
- •I tried to make a home outta you. But doors lead to trapdoors. A stairway leads to nothing.
- •You remind me of my father, a magician. Able to exist in two places at once.
- •If this is what you truly want, I can wear her skin...over mine. Her hair, over mine. Her hands as gloves. Her teeth as confetti.
- •We can pose for a photograph. All three of us, immortalized. You and your perfect girl.
- •I don't know when love became elusive. What I know is no one I know has it.
- •I think of lovers as trees...growing to and from one another....Searching for the same light.
- •Why can't you see me? Everyone else can.
- •Here lies the body of the love of my life, whose heart I broke without a gun to my head. Here lies the mother of my children both living and dead. Rest in peace, my true love, who I took for granted, most bomb pussy, who because of me, sleep evaded. Her shroud is loneliness.
- •Her heaven would be a love without betrayal.
- •Ashes to ashes...dust to side chicks.
- •Grief, sedated by orgasm. Orgasm heightened by grief.
- •God was in the room when the man said to the woman, "I love you so much. Wrap your legs around me and pull me in, pull me in, pull me in." Sometimes when he'd have her nipple in his mouth, she'd whisper, "Oh my God." That, too, is a form of worship.
- •Her hips grind pestle and mortar, cinnamon and cloves, whenever he pulls out. Loss.