Fun things to do in Boston
- •Boston Common and Public GardensStop by Cheers, see the little ducklings, take a ride on the Swan boats.
- •Duck tourThis is really great. Didn't discover it until the end of my time in Boston! Really fun tour.
- •Bova's Bakery in the North EndWay better than any pastry place on the north end. It is on the corner of Prince and Salem
- •USS ConstitutionTake the water taxi back over to the waterfront area near the Aquarium
- •Walk the Freedom Trail
- •Boston Public Library at CopleyTaking the tour of the old section of the library is a must.
- •Walking tour of Harvard
- •Walk around MIT, Boston College, Northeastern, etc.
- •Bike Boston using the Hubway
- •Explore the Museum of Fine Arts
- •Science Museum
- •Enjoy a cocktail at the Top of the Hub during sunset or on a clear day
- •Catch a Red Sox game
- •Use public transportation especially the Green line of the T
- •Walk up Acorn Street in Beacon HillIt can be hard to find but is really interesting