Ninja Turtles Characters, Sort Of Ranked
My favorites across all platforms.
- •DonatelloSo studied and pious! Also, Donny endowed all the little nerds with some much-needed dignity by carrying the least barbarous weapon of the bunch. His talents inexplicably reduced to "doing machines" in the cartoon theme, I guess I choose Corey Feldman's interpretation.
- •Casey Jones (as portrayed by Elias Koteas)My puberty made this same quizzical but engaged expression.
- •MichelangeloCharacter-wise, I'm always down with mindlessly enthusiastic stoners.
- •Anytime anyone's dancingI fucking love Technotronic!
- •RaphaelHonestly a little aggro for me now, but as a kid I'd really internalized the idea that having an unhinged temper makes you cool and hot.
- •YoshiI'd develop a heart too, Raf.
- •SplinterWas Splinter sort of spacey in the 90s movies? I never felt prepared for his reaction to various challenges/tribulations.
- •Ernie Reyes JrLove a troubled but gifted youth.
- •Casey Jones (Other)More of a loose canon in the cartoon but such great vigilante style.
- •Bebop and/or RocksteadyThe distinction never felt important.
- •Mondo GeckoA cravenly cynical bid to sell toys, but that's fitting because he's essentially TMNT's Poochie (skateboarding, smart-talking, ultimately needless). A dash of Otto too.