Val Killer's Greatest Contributions to Art, Culture, Humanity, Etc
Obviously not in order because that would be impossible.
- •Being the greatest swordsman
- •True Romance's hallucinatory Elvis impression
- •Real Genius
- •This momentEvery time Maverick goes up in the air, he's dangerous. Someone has to tell him.
- •...This one too
- •Providing much-needed stability in Bad Lieutenant 2: Port of Call New Orleans
- •The Spartan DVD commentaryDon't fuck with Val Kilmer if your name is David Mamet, turns out.
- •Gay Perry
- •Pulling off that sarong in Island of Dr MoreauHybridized cannibal man-beasts are no excuse to stop keeping it tight.
- •Top SecretSpeaking of keeping it tight...
- •Killing those albino lions(Man needs bridges)
- •Cinema's #1 John Henry Holliday"I have two guns... one for each of you."