FUNNY THINGS MY PARENTS SAID ON OUR ROAD TRIP
My parents don't get out much. When they do, it's hilarious.
- •"He sniffed the internet all the way to Louisville."
- •"Which route should we take?" "I don't know, there are so many options!" "How is that one quickest when it's 10 minutes longer?"
- •"A train had been here recently." "How do you know that?" "It left its tracks!"
- •Stop touching me, go touch yourself!"
- •"The neighbor's bathroom..." "Why have you seen the neighbor's bathroom?" "I looked through the window."
- •They give you snacks at the end of the trail?
- •In the beautiful Pisgah National Forest, do you think they're all Piscopalians here?
- •"You need to turn left." "No, I need to go left!"