I'M THINKING OF GETTING INTO
Inspired by @celesteballard, things I think I'm gonna try out in 2016
- •Vegetarianism/veganismI've done this before and loved it. But now I'm food lazy.
- •Shitty mystery/crime novelsGuilty pleasure is Dan Brown's Robert Langdon novels. I've always wanted to read Interview with a Vampire and Patricia Cornwell novels too.
- •YogaLike, regular yoga. I have a "practice" yoga.
- •Taking walks.
- •Generating less trash.I want to take some tips from www.trashisfortossers.com and do more bulk shopping, DIYing, and consuming less.
- •Going to the libraryI have too many books for my current shelving situation. Also I spend a lot of money on books. Christ on a bike, I used to work at library. I know how to use them.
- •Local history.I have a dream to write histories of some of my favorite buildings in downtown Augusta. But I don't know how to research or write history so time to do some exploring.