NICE THINGS MY COWORKERS WROTE ABOUT ME
At our staff Christmas party yesterday, we played a game where we wrote nice things about each other and anonymously placed them in each other's "compliment cup." It felt good.
- •"Artistic"Not true but thanks!
- •"You are super creative."
- •"Love the excitement you bring to [the office]."
- •"Energized, spiritual, funny."If by spiritual you mean I say "Christ" a lot under my breath; then yes. Yes I am.
- •"Your humor and practicality help put a smile on all our faces even when things get...zany at work. 😀 You are the coolest!"I know who wrote this and I like her even more now.
- •"Awesomely bubbly"My coworkers at my last job would not believe this was about me (but it IS).
- •"Ashley underestimates herself. Her work might be behind the scenes but we know we would ALL be lost without her!"I want this person to write my performance reviews.
- •"You are amazing for all you do! I just wanted you to know that [we are] incredibly blessed to have you!"This one is awesome because I got it in an email after the party.