Albums that changed my life
Most of mine are tied to memories.
- •Pretty Woman OSTListened to this on my portable cassette player on family road trips. Brings back those memories when I hear any of those songs.
- •That Thing You Do OSTThis was the first CD I owned myself. Was given to me as a gift at some point. Fell asslep to if for months. Though i would always skip "mr downtown" because it sounded too scary to sleep to.
- •Jewel Pieces of YouMy sister left this cassett in her bedroom when she left for college. This meant i finally had my own room for the first time. Found this cassette and listend to it constantly. First album that I really listened to a lot hat wasnt my parents music or what I considered "kids" music.
- •Hamilton SoundtrackSuper cliche right now, I know. But this is the first album in a long time that has affected me significantly. Genius.
- •Ben Kweller Sha ShaKind of out of nowhere with this one. But this was the first album i ever loved and had just found on my own. Picked up at a disc replay store and knew nothing about it. Took a chance.
- •Hanson The WalkThis album made me second guess my preconceptions. I thought i had an idea who Hanson was and I wasnt a huge fan when i was young. They came out with The Walk and completely changed my mind. They grew up and developed a sound and message that was all their own. This was also at a time when i stipped caring what others thought when choosing music and went into, "yeah. I am listening to hanson. What of it? You suck because you won't give them a second chance." mode.