THE DREAMS I HAD IN MY TWO HOUR NAP
It was a mere two hours...my brain thought differently
- •I left my license at the pub (in real life). I went to retrieve it and they made me fill out a butt load of paper work and then handed me a receipt for their trouble. I had to pay $205 just to get the license back. I fought back but finally left agreeing to pay the scary curly haired man in monthly instalments.
- •I was travelling in a big van with old family friends. I assumed we were all going on an adventure together. Then they pulled up at my old church where a giant outdoor palooza was going on. I began to freak out. Why are we here. They said "we needed another car. You have to get out." I didn't want to see these ppl & began to panic.
- •I was riding the bus with my friend. A weirdish (homeless?) man behind us started to yell. The bus driver was like please stop. Then the man began shooting forward with a hand gun. I remember thinking "just look forward and don't give attention." The bus driver was like ah hell no. The man continued to fire. No one was hurt. Bad aim?
- •My friend & I were camping & decided to take a day trip to visit DC. We hopped on a train that zipped thru mtns. We arrived and instantly saw ppl screaming & running. Lightning had struck the library of congress (which looked an awful lot like my school library). It was crumbling & collapsing. We sprinted back to the train & zipped away...Continued: And my friend remarked on how at least the daily White House mtg had already taken place and thus the POTUS was safe. I remember thinking, "huh she would know the time of those meetings."
- •I came home & my parents were feverishly redecorating & working on the house. One of their old friends had requested to have a party at our house & my mom wanted it all to look up to par. Specifics: she dug all the Christmas cards out of the trash and strung them up so the guests coming would think we love them.Continued: And she rebuilt & restocked all the book cases...filling them with family pictures and random books.
- •That was an unproductive nap time.