6 Reasons why I hibernate in the wintertime
Stop asking me to hangout — I will NOT come out and play.
- •1. I have a fireplace to warm my toesWho wants to go out in snow when you have this?!
- •2. It's literally raining over snow right now. So I'm not only going to freeze to death before I get to my car I'm going to be soaking wet as well.
- •3. Before I even reach my car I will have to carefully plot where to step without falling on my butt.... example: stepping on ice with both feet may or may not make you do a split.
- •4. Name one person who thought it was a good idea to throw a party in December? I mean.... "hey guys, come on over in this shitty weather and drink then drive home?" NOT ONE. Stop asking me to leave my house!
- •5. I have a cat. Enough said.
- •6. I THINK IM COOL. I Actually like hanging out with myself.Andddddd done.